Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Taco Tuesday in Ojai

The best part of my day is waking up and drinking coffee. I am not kidding, It is literally the last thing I think about as I go to sleep. I'll put a coffee tutorial on here soon, but for now this is generally what my coffee routine looks like...
I also had a Lemon Zest Luna Bar which is my favorite flavor of Luna Bar that I have tried yet.

Lunch included this yummy salad below which consisted of Trader Joe's herb salad, 1/4 cup canned corn, 1/4 black beans, 1/4 cup frozen peas, cherry tomatoes, a squirt of BBQ sauce, and a scoop of hummus
(pre mixage)

(post mixage)

I also snacked on some pineapple and a sliced fuji apple throughout the day (sorry the pics are a little over exposed trying to work out my camera)

After I finished class I drove up to Ojai again and went out to dinner with my family at this little Mexican restaurant Antonio's for Taco Tuesday. We snacked on lots of unpictured chips, salsa, and guac, and then my mom and I split this enormous veggie burrito & some margaritas. Note the two bottles of hot sauce, the spicier the better : )

(Close up shot of burrito and pic of me & mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,I love reading any feedback that you may have. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Cheers!