Sunday, April 18, 2010

La Biblioteca

Today's eats were a little boring, lo siento. Woke up this morning and took my sisters down to the local cafe, Cafe Vienna. I always go here with the fam when I'm home they serve a great breakfast. I had the Samba bowl which is an acai smoothie topped w/ muesli and strawberries. It was really delish, really filling though I was only able to finish half.
Afterwards I drove back up to Malibu to get cracking on some HW- only 2 more weeks left of school! Yey! Time to start studying for finals : / I stopped by subway and got a sandwich.
Veggie sandwich on omega 3 bread w/ mustard, sweet onion sauce, cucumbers, onions, pickles, tomatoes, lots of jalapenos, spinach & olives.
Me being a dork in the library, looks like i'm trying to hide my face w/ the sandwich haha.
Cami brought me a coffee too to keep me going.They spelled her name right!
I had a little study break and ventured to the cafe (the cafeteria on campus). Vegan options were incredibly limited. I had literally the only vegan option in the entire place which was a stir fry with tofu and rice. It was pretty mediocre, too much oily sauce and not enough veggies.
I was able to finish a lot of work by the time Chapter rolled around at 8. Tonight was our sorority's last meeting of the year, I was sad to see a lot of the seniors go especially my roomie Erin I have lived with for the past 2 years : ( I'm sure she has a great future ahead of her though.

1 comment:

  1. Samba bowl reminds me of the Brazilian Breakfast at Vitamin Barn...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment,I love reading any feedback that you may have. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Cheers!