Monday, May 10, 2010

Heart of Sparrows

Big ice coffee for Brekkie as usual...
Paired with a peanut butter cookie Luna Bar...
and some sliced cantaloupe from the hospital.
I was still in the hospital around lunchtime visiting my gma w/ the rest of the fam, so we decided to wander down to the cafeteria to grab some grub. I wasn't expecting much, so I was very excited when I saw that they had a big salad bar.
This salad included mixed greens, broccoli, chickpeas, cucumbers, carrots, corn, & peas
I also had some vegetarian chili which was very tasty.

Afterwards I picked up Issy from the bus stop and we had a fun day of riding bikes & playing at the park. I'm surprised I even remembered how to ride a bike, it's been awhile.

I hung out w/ my friend @ the park who just happens to be a tree and have a heart filled w/ red sparrows.
After the park we stopped by Cafe Vienna to grab some drinks before picking up Emma & Summer from the bus stop. Issy slurped down some chocolate milk
and I had a blended vanilla coffee. It was supa yummy, but gave me a brain freeze.
Later on in the afternoon as I packed the girls lunches for the next day & made dinner, my friends Dru & Cami stopped by to have a glass a vino w/ me and watch the sunset.
We dined on a smorgasbord of snacks. Above are chili and lime cashews, olives, dark chocolate covered pomegranates, & yogurt covered pretzels.
Strawbeezies
mmmm.... hummus, olives, pita, and more lime and chili cashews.
On top of all of the snacks (mostly lots of pita & hummus, olives, and cashews) I also had a salad of steamed broccoli, arugula, brocslaw, baby tomatoes, & herb croutons w/ balsamic vinaigrette. Look at the beautiful view from my balcony...
and the koo koo ladies I got to share this snackage & view with.
I ended the night staying up late and watching Nurse Jackie & United States of Tara w/ Cami, sooo good!

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment,I love reading any feedback that you may have. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Cheers!